The Program Director will report to the Executive Director.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Work with Executive Director and the Chief Executive Officer in any fund-raising events or activities.
- Work with Realtors and Divisional assigned agency to New Life for operations and opening of Homes.
- Prepare quarterly program reports.
- Keep DDD administration and other DDD agencies apprised of agency directives and activities.
- Assist ED with the oversight of agency and program compliance with established agency goals (e.g., 1-yr, 5-yr, 10-yr plans).
- Work with ED to approve all written public relations materials printed by the agency with endorsement from the office of CEO.
- Staff Development
- Review all monthly and quarterly reports and documentation to substantiate those reports.
- Assist in developing agency annual budget.
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in Business or Public Administration
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in administration of volunteers, for-profit, or public service agency or a Masters’ or Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology or related area with experience in administrating an organization or division involved in human social services.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Maybe require to work some weekends.