New Life Health Care Agency is looking for an HR Assistant to grow with the company. If you are willing to develop your HR knowledge, grow with the company, and is a team player with the right mind set, this position may offer a promotional opportunity for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain accurate HR records, files and documentation.
- Perform periodic audits of HR files and records.
- Review time and attendance records.
- Assist with the onboarding/orientation of new hires.
- Other duties as assigned consistent with HR responsibilities
- Associate’s degree in HR or related field is required.
- At least one year office experience in Human Resources preferred.
- Knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Must be able to multitask
Mon- Fri 9am- 5pm, 40 hours per week. No overtime unless approved. Occasionally, you may be required to work Saturdays.
Position is located in Hamilton, NJ. May involve some travel to other satellite locations as necessary.
Subject to pre-employment screenings: background (fingerprint), drug test, physical, TB Testing.