New Life Health Care Agency can provide a variety of supports and services to meet your needs. Whether it’s for you, a loved one, a friend or a client, New Life Health Care is prepared to meet the challenge of providing safe and reliable care and services to maintain as much independence as possible.
Supports and Services we can provide include:
- In-home and community supports & services
- Certified, Experienced Home Health Aides and Direct Support Professionals
- Nursing Assistance by trained, experienced Registered Nurses (R.N.) on staff
- Personal Care
- Companion Care and Chore Services
- Medication Reminders
- Transportation to Doctor’s Appointments/Pharmacy
- Meal Preparation
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Running Errands
- Light Housekeeping
- Training and Assistance with Life Skills and Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Assistance with referrals to available social services/assistance/eligibility
- Please call to ask about additional services available
New Life Health Care is proud to partner with the VetAssist® Program, helping veterans, or their surviving spouses, apply for a little-known Department of Veterans Affairs benefit to pay for assistance with activities of daily living. VetAssist® can get home care started before the VA processes the claim and before our clients receive VA funds. For more information:|www.veteranshomecare.com | Referral Form
Residential Group Home
New Life Health Care is an approved provider with the NJ Department of Human Services’ (DHS), Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD). Our newest group home is a beautiful, newly renovated 4-bedroom ranch house located in Hamilton New Jersey. It contains all new furniture and appliances, with a great back yard.
Our Residential Services (RSD) Department maintains the highest standards to ensure our residents are comfortable and safe in THEIR home. Our well trained staff has over 100 years of combined experience working with individuals with various disabilities.
Families and support professionals are encouraged to request a house tour and ask questions regarding our residential supports.